A Cash Deposit Machine is one of the Convenient Ways to Deposit Money in a Bank Account. CDM Machine Allows You to Deposit Machine with Debit card or There is No Need to Visit Bank and Stand in Long Queue for Hours, with CDM You can Deposit Your Cash in Minutes. This Article Shares the Deposit information about how to find SBI cash Deposit Machine Near Me.
Features & Benefit of Using the Cash Deposit Machine
- Instant cash Deposit Using the Debit card.
- Avoid Long Bank Queue.
- Deposit Cash in Your PPF, RD & Loan.
- No Need to Fill Cash Deposit Slip.
How to Find SBI cash deposit machine near me
State Bank of India Has More than 58,555 ATMs Across the Country. Most of the SBI ATMs Work as Cash Deposit machines. Follow the Steps Mentioned Below to Find SBI near Me.
- Visit the r official Website.
- Select ATM From the List.
- Enter Your City & Adjust the Radius Accordingly.
- Click on the Search option to Find the SBI cash deposit machine near me.
- The Map will Automatically Locate all the SBI CDMs Near You.
How to Deposit Cash in CDM?
- Insert Your Debit cum ATM card into the Cash Deposit Machine.
- On the Homepage select “Deposit Cash”.
- Select Your Account Type From the options.
- Arrange the Cash in Bundle of 100,200,500 or 1000 Rupees.
- Insert the Amount Properly to the Machine.
- The Machine Will Display the Amount & Return the Damaged Notes.
- Confirm the Amount & Proceed with Deposit.
- Once Deposit, You will receive a Confirmation Slip from the Machine.
CDM Machines are Available 24×7 to Deposit Cash which Means You can Deposit Cash anytime. As per RBI guidelines, an Account Holder can Deposit up to 49,900 Per Day. To Deposit More than 49,900 Per Day, You Have to Register Your PAN Number with Your Bank Account.
Leave a Reply